Mike Krukow possesses one of the nastiest drop pitches in all of RBI Baseball. With a solid curve and endurance rating, many anything goes players find him very useful. Much like his entire San Francisco team, Krukow is nothing spectacular but can get the job done when in the right hands.
Mike Krukow was an All-Star pitcher for the Giants, Cubs, and Phillies. He currently is a broadcaster for the Giants. His insights and the great baseball stories he tells during his broadcasts and his great sense of humor make listening to "Kruk" a joy.
- Born January 21st, 1952 in Long Beach, CA
- Attended California State Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo
- Drafted by the Chicago Cubs in the 8th round of the 1973 amateur draft
- Played in the Big Leagues from with Chicago(1976-1981), Philadelphia (1982) and San Francisco (1983-1989)
- An All-Star in 1986
- Third in voting for the 1986 AL Cy Young Award
- Fifteenth in voting for the 1986 NL MVP Award
- Crew Cut
RBI Baseball Cards