Lenny Dykstra is the leadoff hitter for the New York Mets in the NES version or RBI. Lenny's asset is speed (142), as he's a light left-hander topping out at 768 in the power department. Forget about homers. Dykstra produces best when pulling off the pettis or lefty hit. Overall, he leaves much to be desired, but good hitting technique and baserunning can produce results.
- Left-handed hitter
- .295 Batting Average
- 8 Home Runs
- 768 Power Rating
- 15 Contact Rating
- 142 Speed Rating
- Born February 10, 1963 in Santa Ana, CA.
- Drafted by the New York Mets in the 13th round of the 1981 amateur draft.
- Earned himself the nickname "Nails" by playing hard and hangin' tough.
- Once accidentally swallowed a wad of tobacco and puked it up in the outfield.
- Is currently a "celebrity investment contributor" to popular financial Web site The Street and a guest on Jim "Mad Money" Cramer's "Real Money" radio show.
Hall of Shame Entries
- After downing a few cold ones at John Kruk's bachelor party, Dykstra drove his car into a tree and really fucked up his passenger Darren Daulton. Dysktra came out relatively unhurt, although he added a DWI to his record
- Was rumored to have built-up a $100,000 gambling debt. I'd take the over...
- Was charged on accusations of sexual battery with a 17-year-old girl. Apparently he touched her inappropriately, though she was clothed
- In April of 2005, Dykstra has been accused of using steriods and betting on the Phillies during the 1993 season. The truth will come out, one way or the other...