Mookie Wilson is the #2 hitter for the New York Mets on the NES version of RBI. Because of his decent speed and similarity to Lenny Dykstra, many use him and Mookie and a poor man's version of Coleman and Ozzie. Those that do not typically bring in Howard Johnson early.
- Left-handed hitter
- .289 Batting Average
- 9 Home Runs
- 771 Power Rating
- 18 Contact Rating
- 138 Speed Rating
- Born February 9, 1956 in Bamberg, South Carolina
- Drafted by the New York Mets in the 2nd round of the 1977 amateur draft
- Played in the Big Leagues from 1980 - 1991
- Traded by Mets to the Blue Jays for Jeff Musselman and Mike Brady (minors).
- Led the league in ABs in 1983 with 638.
- Made a gospel CD with his wife and three kids
- Hit the groundball through Buckner's legs in Game Six of the 1986 World Series.